Saturday, May 13, 2023, 4:30 pm – Villa Maria House of Studies Chapel
The Baccalaureate liturgy will take place in the Villa Maria House of Studies Chapel, located at 1 Our Lady Circle (across the street from Immaculata University). Family and friends are welcome to attend, and no tickets are required for Baccalaureate Mass.
Graduates should wear academic attire. Priest and/or deacon relatives are welcome to assist at the Baccalaureate Liturgy. Graduates who have any clergy family members who will be attending the Mass should notify Father Royce Thomas at 610-647-4400 ext. 3570 or email@example.com by May 5.
Local Hotel Information
- Hampton Inn
635 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
- Sheraton Great Valley
707 Lancaster Avenue, Frazer PA 19355
- Holiday Inn Express Exton – Great Valley
120 N. Pottstown Pike, Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
Directions and Parking
Arriving at Immaculata University
- Alumnae Drive should be used to access the Passenger Drop Off location (Lot G) as well as the parking lots closest to Alumnae Hall, the site of the Commencement ceremonies.
- Immaculata Drive may be used to access Parking Lot A from the east end of the parking lot.
- Gillet Drive may be used to access Parking Lots D and E on the east side of campus.
- Parking Lots: All campus parking lots, except for Lot G, will be open for parking.
- Passenger Drop Off: Parking Lot G on Alumnae Drive.
- Disability Parking: Some designated parking spaces will be available in Parking Lot I. Attendees looking to park in these spaces should arrive early. However, drivers should be prepared to drop off passengers at the Passenger Drop Off location prior to parking their vehicles in the nearest available parking lot.
- No Parking Areas: Parking is not permitted along campus roadways or on grassy areas. Parking on roadways will restrict the smooth flow of traffic. More importantly, parked vehicles may impede the access of emergency vehicles.
All students expecting to complete their degree in May 2023 must make sure they have completed all institutional requirements in order to receive their diploma at the commencement ceremony:
- Completion of all academic requirements by May 8, 2023
- Final grades for Spring 2023 coursework are due by noon (12:00 pm), May 8, 2023
- Financial balances including payment of all tuition and fees must be received by March 8, 2023. Any additional charges, including library, room damage, and parking fines, are due immediately. A financial hold will prevent the graduate from receiving a diploma and transcript.
- Students with Federal Stafford Loans must complete Exit Counseling by May 1, 2023. Students need to go to studentaid.gov and click on “Exit Counseling” under manage loans. Students will need to log in using their FSA ID. Students must have a verified FSA ID (Username and Password) and may click on the link to create it. The entire process will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Immaculata University is automatically notified weekly of all students who have completed their counseling sessions.
Failure to complete all the institutional requirements will delay graduation until August 2023.
To participate in any of the commencement ceremonies, graduates will need a cap, gown, hood (except Associate), and tassel.
- Gown, Cap, Hood, and Tassel – Please visit or contact the Campus Store to order your academic attire – 484-323-3910
Academic Attire Pricing
All academic attire purchases are non-refundable.
- Associate Attire (purchase by visiting or calling the Campus Store)
Cap, Gown, Tassel bundle – $46.00
- Bachelor Attire
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Hood bundle – $81.00
Hood and Tassel only (those who received a cap and gown as an incoming freshman need only order the hood and tassel from the Campus Store) – $43.00
- Masters Attire
Cap, Gown, Tassel, Hood bundle – $93.00
- Doctorate Attire
Tam, Gown, Tassel, Hood bundle – $142.00
Doctor of Psychology graduates, please choose the gold (Science) velvet hood color.
Doctor of Education graduates, please choose the light blue (Education) velvet hood color.
Campus Store: 484-323-3910
Normal Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10 am-4 pm; Fri. 10 am-3 pm; closed weekends
Commencement Weekend Hours:
- Friday, May 12, 10am-8pm
- Saturday, May 13, CLOSED
- Sunday, May 14, 8:30am-5pm
Legacy Photographics, the graduation photographer for Immaculata University, will help graduates create and treasure their graduation memories. Legacy will capture photos of each graduate at the diploma presentation and the pictures will be emailed to the graduate’s student IU email account. for any questions regarding pictures, please contact Legacy Photographics at 610-279-1791 or www.legacyphoto.com.
Flowers are available by advance order and pick up at the graduation ceremony. There will be flowers available to purchase the day of graduation as well. Using this link to purchase flowers gives a portion of the proceeds to Immaculata’s Student Development & Engagement Division: www.commencementflowers.com/index.php/immaculata.
A decision will be made as to the number of tickets each graduate receives after the close of commencement registration on April 21. An email will be sent to graduating students regarding the number of tickets after that date.
Senior Class Giving
Each year, Immaculata’s graduating class comes together to leave a legacy and carry on the tradition of giving through Immaculata’s Senior Class Giving initiative. Your contribution is more than a donation — it’s a rite of passage that will help Immaculata and future Mighty Macs for years to come. Make your gift today.
Those students and/or guests who will need special accommodations at the commencement ceremony, please contact Robert Pursel, Campus Safety Coordinator, at OneCard@wlmgz.com.
Order custom announcements from Herff Jones.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.